Smt. Bhavani Anantaraman, the Artistic Director of Bhavani’s Prasannalaya .
- Smt. Bhavani got trained in Bharathanatyam from the dedicated teachers of the renouned institution of Kalakshetra, Chennai, the very origin of Kalakshetra Pani of Bharathanatyam.
- She has been honoured with the title Bharatiya Natya Mani by the Cultural Wing of Bharati Medical Research Foundation, Mumbai and Shivali Nritya Shironmani by Shivaji Cultural Society of India.
- Also currently pursuing Nattuvangam training with Guru Shri. V.R. Chandrashekar (Renowned Mridangam Vidwam, Bangalore) .
* Recognitions & Accomplishments:
-'Ojasvi' title for performance at ‘Ojas Festival 2018’, conducted and organized by Dr. Ratheesh Babu and Smt. Purnima Ashok.
- Represented as Chief Guest at VRC Academy Anniversary Celebrations.
* Recent Programs:
- "Bala Ramayana"
- In September 2018, re-staged Bala Ramayanam in the divine presence of ‘Bhu Neela Sameta Shri Kote Timmarayaswamy’ , Bettadasanapura, Bangalore as part of the temple’s Purattasi Festivities.
- Staged ‘Bhava Margam’ a thematic production and repertoire centered on Abhinaya, at Concorde Manhattans, Bangalore(Jan 2018);
(Staged at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore in Jan 2017);
- ‘Madhava Mamava Krishna’ was staged in January 2018 in Hyderabad, Phoenix Arena.
- Attended Nrityagram Residential 3-week Odissi Intensive workshop directly trained by Creative Director and Choreographer at Nrityagram, Surupa Sen and senior dancer/ performer Pavithra Reddy.
- Attended workshop in laya and Nattuvangam with renowned expert in this field – Vidushi Smt. Ramya Janakiraman (Senior Disciple, Shri. Kiran Subramanian).
Credits & Keywords: Bharatanatyam, Anitha T Rajagopalan, Bhavani Anantaraman, V.R. Chandrashekar, Bangalore, India
Do Not Copy, Copyrights Acknowledged, PriyaLasya.
Get your own SmartSite from hamara.in,
Join Worldwide Indian Classical Dance,
Bharatanatyam Artist Spaces